Monday, August 07, 2006

omg omg omg omg omg

so i might have just done something. i ordered a new ipod battery here: http://www.batteryship.com

and with the help of this http://eshop.macsales.com/tech_center/index.cfm?page=Video/ipod/3g/high.html

i am currently charging my ipod, with extended life battery, for $15. I have no idea if it worked yet- it's charging, that's all I know. Is the battery any good? is the ipod ok? does it play sexy music? I'll respond in a comment later- so come back! i am very pleased- try it, it's hard to do (the guy on the video makes it seem so simple but it was pretty hard and i was sure i broke my ipod multiple times.)

2 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Blogger kfly said...

yes it worked! i went running with it today and i using my itrip thingy with it for a while- still have full battery life. i guess i'm just amazing. but you know that.

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger Charles said...

i don't think you understand how little i care about your ipod. i don't even have one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home