Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Home sweet home

It's summertime, look around you- the birds is chirpings, the flowers is bloomings and most importantly, i'm sleeping until noon. holla. My biggest concern is with this crazy dog we purchased, Willy (or Willard as I call him). He doesn't come out of his cage for anyone besides my mother- what gives? He must really hate me to not come out and eat food out of my hand. I don't get it, i'd eat food out of his hands. Anyway, I have been reading all these CIA/Iraq novels from this Minnesota author Vince Flynn since he is coming to talk in a couple days. They're really good/interesting/exciting and meeting the author and hearing him talk about the books, characters ought to be a fun experience. Hope you're swell, mofo.

1 Comments:

At 11:48 AM, Blogger Zack said...

What are you doing?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home